Kidz Therapy Services, PLLC
HomeAbout UsEvaluations and ServicesAutism Related ServicesPrivacy PayCareer OpportunitiesRelated LinksContact Us

Evaluations & Services


A licensed Social Worker or Psychologist provides consultation, intervention and education to parents and their children to promote development of skills to function optimally in their environment. They also assist families in obtaining services within the community by providing information and/or referring to appropriate resources. These services are provided at home, school or at our facilities in Garden City and Hauppauge.

Counseling Groups are designed for children with social/emotional, behavioral and/or sensorimotor delays. These social skills groups provide an opportunity for children to interact with their peers in a positive manner. Using a variety of activities, children are taught ways to improve their self-esteem, regulate their behavior, and develop boundaries.

Small groups are led by either a licensed social worker or psychologist.